2019 Honda Pilot Smart Remote Key Fob 5B w/ Remote Start, Trunk Driver 1 KR5V2X V44
- 100% Genuine original OEM Honda factory remote key fob
- Provided with a new uncut emergency insert key and a battery
- This remote MUST be programmed by a Professional Automotive Locksmith or your local Honda dealership
- All remotes are tested prior to shipping and are guaranteed to program to your vehicle
- 6-month warranty provided, additional accidental protection available through Extend
- Please match the FCC ID, part number, and button configuration to your existing remote to ensure compatibility
- Price above is quoted for one replacement Smart Remote Key Fob
FCC ID: KR5V2X
Part #: 72147-TG7-A31, 72147-TLA-A12, 72147-TLA-A11
Frequency: 434 Mhz
Condition: Refurbished (like new)
Note: Please ensure that you are getting the correct remote as there are two versions. Look out if the word HOLD is in between the two buttons of the 'hatch' and the 'remote start' buttons or if the word HOLD is written on the 'remote start' button.
2017 - 2021 Honda Civic
2016 - 2021 Honda Pilot
2017 - 2021 Honda CR-V
This remote MUST be programmed by a Professional Automotive Locksmith or your local dealership
How to get your remote key fob programmed, detailed steps:
Step 1: Purchase the matching remote key fob for your vehicle through our website and ensure that the FCC ID, part number, and button configuration match your existing remote
Step 2: Search online for two reputable automotive locksmiths within your area and inquire about programming costs. Inform them that you’ve purchased the original OEM remote (i.e. for your 2017 Ford Fusion) and that you need it programmed and cut. Compare prices between all and choose the best option.
Step 3: Schedule your appointment and get your remote programmed. Congrats! You just saved a ton of money in replacing your car remote without breaking the bank at the dealer.